Monday, February 27, 2006

my favorite song/video

Hold On-Good Charlotte You've probably heard me saying how much this song means to me. It's the best song in the universe. I won't go into detail, you've heard it all before but listening to this song feels like it's just for you and someone has come to hold your hand. It's a wierd feeling.
Anyway this video is perfect. It never really made it big in the UK so you probably never saw it but it's perfect. I put a link on the title and if you watch it for no other reasons it has the Mest guitar(oooh), a PINK guitar (OOH!) and some really extreme dancing.

2 Comments:

At 4:26 pm, Blogger allie said...

Lauren, that is so profound. You should, like, I dunno send that in a letter to them (dunno how, but yeah). I bet it would mean a lot to them. If I'd written a song like that, and someone said what you said about it, it would make me feel fabulous. It's funny how much music can mean, isn't it?

I'm so glad you did hold on. Seriously, I admire you a lot. You're a very very strong person. I hope I'm not sounding really patronising, but I mean it.

I'm gonna ring you in a minute. I've got a very fucked up situation on my ahnds that involves Patrick.

 
At 7:57 pm, Blogger Lauren said...

Thanks thats really sweet. There was an address you could send letters to coz I did once before, maybe it was one of the letters Joel mentions on the video link THAT NOW WORKS! IN YOU FACE TECHONLGY! I WON!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home